Where is Fall already?!

I don't know about anyone else but once school starts I feel like the temperatures should start cooling down and the Fall season should automatically begin. I actually have this crazy thing that happens to me every year around September, I smell crayons, I know right, crayons. It's the weirdest thing ever.

This year, it's September and the forecast for the week shows nothing but upper 80s, what the what!?!? Where are the comfortable cool temps of 70 and 73? I'm ready to wear cute cardigans and my light quarter length Gap trench jacket. Ready to not sweat through my clothes as I walk to my truck after work in the late afternoon. Just ready for the fall season to begin.

Every year I vow to myself that I will get into the trends and the fads of fashion, I was just talking to hubby about filling my wardrobe with cute chunky sweaters and skinny jeans; wait, was that last year's trend?? Maybe I need to do some research first before I go out shopping. The trends change so much that my busy schedule doesn't allow me to keep up.

What are your go to pieces for the fall season? Do you keep up with the trends or are you like me, pin a thousand and one pins to your clothing board on Pinterest never to consult that board when you actually go shopping?

I'll tell you guys what I'm going to do this week, I'm going to actually check out some fashion blogs, look into my fave store right now, Fahion to Figure (I definitely <3 this store!), and of course pin some more clothing pins to my board. I will see what's in and plan to purchase some fashionable items before my birthday in November. Now, usually when I plan things they don't always work as planned but I think I can do this, if you plan to join me or give me some hints and suggestion please feel free. Know that I am not a size zero ok, I mean I said my fave store is Fashion to Figure, google it if you've never heard of them, so please mindful loves. 

My Crown today apparently is Fashion (a small crown) lol who knew that one was in the bag?

Until next time loves,

Crowns Galore
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets talk about sex baby!

My Marriage Rant....

I'm a Cheated Slacker!