I am so excited! Thank you so very much!

Good morning Beautiful People!


I am just so excited! I reached a little over 400 page views in less than a month!! Whoop whoop I am too pumped!


I started this blog as something to do to pass the time, again, this year has been an absolute doozy. After my sister passed I needed something to help keep me occupied and keep my mind off of the bad feelings and emotions. I found that writing/blogging did just that! It helped me to release some energy and also gave me time to think of something else besides the fact that I will never be able to talk to her again.


For those of you who don't know, which would be many of you who wouldn't duh, my sister and I were very, very close even though we were six years apart. I mean we talked everyday! Sometimes about absolutely nothing but whatever we enjoyed it. I was her "Shorty Forty" and she my "Swifty Fifty." Boy do I miss her....


I challenge you all to truly and honestly cherish the family and friends in your life because when they are gone that's it. I thank God that my relationship with my sister and my family's relationship as a whole was/is filled with love, laughter, protection, joy, etc. I didn't say we didn't argue, fuss, or get upset with each other because we definitely did and still do but it does not change the fact that we love/d each other and would do any and everything for each other. I mean you only get one family even with the additions and you don't get to chose the core members and since you can't beat them you might as well join them and enjoy it!


So, any whoo.... Back to my initial excitement, I am so very appreciative and grateful for the page views! I know it may not be much to some but its the small things that prepare you for the much bigger things that I know are soon to come.


I also want to thank my 1 follower! Leelee!!!! Please follow her blog for great tips on natural hair care, skin health and wellness, she has some great things to share! I've enjoyed every read and I'm sure you will also!


Again to all my readers, I thank you, I appreciate you! I love you all! Stick it out with me and enjoy the ride! As I always say ride it til the wheels fall off and then pick it up and push it the rest of the way!


Crowns Galore
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets talk about sex baby!

My Marriage Rant....

I'm a Cheated Slacker!