Allow me to introduce myself!

Hello all, Crowns Galore here!

Trying my hand at this blogging thing; I figure that venting a few thoughts and/or ideas could either help myself or someone else, who knows.

My 2014 year has been a heck of a year! A lot of ups and downs, more downs then ups. A lot of new experiences, all very beneficial even if I didn't feel as so going through them. I've learned a lot about myself and also others. I've learned that I'm stronger than I ever could imagine which is usually how it goes, you don't know how strong you are until you've been tried in the fire. Well Honey, the fire was turned up seventy times seventy this year but through the turn up I made it through.

I made it through homelessness, my family of five living with family, living in one room, husband being sick, losing job, unsuccessful business start ups, bankruptcy, decrease in work hours, living pay check to pay check, younger sister un-expectantly getting sick, same sister battling this sickness for almost a year only to succumb to the illness, being strong for mom and grand-mom during that very difficult time, all while being a wife and mother of three, working full time, starting my own company, helping my husband start his own company, being his assistant and worker, being the administrator for my church, going back to school, meeting schedules and timelines, spending time and trying to also live life. Talk about wearing many crowns! And this is just a piece of the year and a little bit of what I had to endure.

Through all of that and more and still keeping all my crowns straight, in place and polished to perfection I've learned more about myself in this past year than I have over the course of my 29, almost 30, years of life on this earth:

  1. You have got to believe in yourself when no one else will, you are you own best cheerleader or your own worst enemy, you make the decision
  2. You have got to believe in a higher power, you need a higher Divine Power to believe in and have faith in. Whatever or Whoever you choose let it be your choice. Personally I choose to believe in Jesus, He's never let me down but that's just me.
  3. You have to be real with yourself and not be in denial when how you thought you would or could handle things goes so far left that you have no clue how to make it back. Embrace the unknown and discover the new, life is all about change nothing truly stays the same and when you realize that you are subject to change then can you take it all in and move forward.
I have not dotted every I nor have I crossed every T and this year alone proves that but I have decided to take life as it is and live it abundantly. Through the hottest fire of my life so far my many crowns, not hats,  have ultimately been my glory. They keep me grounded and they keep me strong. I used to try to change the fact that I have to wear so many crowns sometimes many at the same time but what for? My crowns are what make me who I am, they are my badges of honor, for who else can do it better than me, Crowns Galore.

Until I blog again, stay strong, stay in love, keep those crowns in order!

Crowns Galore
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets talk about sex baby!

My Marriage Rant....

I'm a Cheated Slacker!