Daddy's baby but Mommy's maybe....

Courtesy of Pinterest.com

With all the recent events happening in our life and all the changes going on, hubby and I have been chit chatting. The topic of having a baby came up, I so so so really want to try for a little girl to add to our posse of boys but what is this thought that I'm having...... Am I really thinking that I'm not ready to do this? Is it me now who wants to wait? What has come over me? Why am I not jumping at that chance to hop on hubby now that he's totally on board with the baby train? I have been waiting for this moment for a couple years now, hubby has been so adamant about not having another child and I have been just about force feeding him my baby fever so why now that I got what I want am I on the fence about this thing?

I believe that because so much has happened this year I'm a little uneasy about bringing another Lil Jones into the world. I feel that I'm not stable emotionally, mentally or even physically and I'm not sure just how carrying a beautiful bundle of joy will effect my already unstable being. But am I just over thinking this? It may be true that we have had our other three baby boys at inconvenient and unstable times and we didn't have a lot of the things we wanted, however we always had what we needed for them. But shouldn't we try real family planning this time? Shouldn't we map things out, start a nesting egg (if that's what you call it), figure out what month we want to conceive to try to plan when he/she will be born?? Isn't that all that goes into planning for a child, I mean we didn't plan any of the boys so I honestly have no idea. We are used to kind of just going with the flow that life throws us.

Who am I kidding, plans never go as planned with us Jones people! Whenever we plan, things tend to go the opposite direction I think the universe is against all things planning when it comes to us. The good thing about us though, we usually roll with the punches. We get things done when they need to be done. We take care of business! Even with all the chaos going on around us at this time we are making progress, relief is on the way, we can see the light at the end of the tunnel even if the light is still far away. So who knows what will happen with us in the upcoming months, will we get pregnant? I have no clue! One thing I do know, come what may, hubby and I will allow God to pave the way! So stay tuned for the adventures and misadventures of the Jones posse you never know what your going to get!

Crowns Galore
XOXO

Comments

  1. Its Great to see reflection in major decision making and allowing yourself time and peace for the creation of Life. Is Justin on board now or no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment! Hubby is actually on board; we are taking time to evaluate some things and put other things in order and see what happens from there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lets talk about sex baby!

My Marriage Rant....

I'm a Cheated Slacker!