Maybe Baby?!

Haven't posted in a little while, been crazy busy of course, no surprise there right I know. I've had a few things on my mind lately and decided that the best way to get them out of my head is to write them down, well type them up. I started this blog to get my thoughts and ideas out of my head and out to others with hopes that they are relatable and will help someone who reads my words. So what better way to have this blog serve and maintain its purpose.

So, any who, I've been talking lately with myself and with hubby about our decision to try for another child or not. Every one knows we have four wonderful boys and I always get the question of will we try again for a girl. I don't know what the future holds for us as a family but I will say given all the pros and the many, many cons, its not looking too good on the "Operation Jones Girl" front.


I'm usually an optimistic realist, meaning I see the glass half full but I understand that the glass can be emptied at any moment and if that happens I need to find means to refill the glass or work without it all together. Now, that's just me, I tend to roll with the punches; that doesn't mean that I may not huff and puff my way through or even cry, I just learned get that out of my system and keep it moving.

With all that being said, I think that we can produce a baby girl and she would be the cutest princess ever! She would probably have her dad's big beautiful brown eyes and her mom's beautiful smile, she would be just as stubborn as the rest of us and just as loving and caring. Her brothers would definitely adore her and protect her. No doubt about that.

But then the realist in me brings up the fact that my princess could definitely be another prince which would not be a problem, having another would mean that we would be a family of seven! Seven people in one household, seven mouths to feed, seven butts to accommodate in a vehicle, seven butts that would need massive amounts of toilet paper, I mean you get the point. Another nine months of pregnancy which could mean more sciatic nerve pain, another round of fainting spells, another round of morning sickness that lasts all day. More weight gain that doesn't seem to leave as easy as it came. Another summer of not being able to fully enjoy it physically free without loss of breath, no rides at the amusement park, without swollen feet and without always feeling 10 degrees hotter than what it really is and lets not talk about mood swings that erupt anytime or any where. Further more, I'm no spring chicken, once this body of mine hit the big 3.. 0... it started to be a bit more needy than usual. I also feel that with four boys, there's an even playing field for them, The two older ones entertain themselves and the two younger ones do a good job at entertaining themselves. Two and two to a room and they are boys so they can share and 4 is a great number right?

Well, as I said before we don't know what the future may hold, right now we say no, nope, not going to happen! But who knows we may change our minds or God may have other plans for us that's unclear to us. What we do know right now is our 4 boys are amazing and we really couldn't imagine life without them and if it God sees fit for a fifth lil Jones baby, boy or girl, to join our posse than so be it as it was meant to be. But until we know for sure, we are going to enjoy our four boys and this beautiful life and of course continue to answer the question, Will we try again for a girl?? Maybe, Maybe not..


Until Next Time!
Crowns Galore

XOXOXOXOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets talk about sex baby!

My Marriage Rant....

My Sisterly Natural Hair Bond