I'm a Cheated Slacker!


10 weeks to go!! My count down is about to be on!! Ok scratch that it is now 6 weeks to go. It has literally taken me an entire month to finish this one post what is my problem seriously smh. Such a slacker!

Any who, I can't believe my pregnancy is almost over. Although it has seemed long it doesn't seem like its time for it to be almost over. My lil munchkin has really been making his presence know these days, flipping and tumbling all day. Sticking lil hands and lil feet into my ribs, poking my bladder I mean the whole nine yards. I'm almost still in awe that we made this happen again and that in a few weeks we'll have another lil Jones added to it posse... Amazing!

Although I am getting super stoked that my time to meet my next love child is right around the corner I still feel like I was cheated. That's right cheated! I couldn't still wear my cute heels as I see so many 2nd and 3rd trimester women donning. I was so clumsy in my 1st trimester that when I tried to wear a wedge heel I fell to my knees stepping up on small step. In my 2nd trimester I fell on my butt in flats! That's right no incline just plain ole flats and down I went. Maternity wear hasn't flattered me this time around either. Besides the fact I'm not really trying to spend an arm and a leg to redo my wardrobe just for a few months, when I did finally break down to get something a little more comfy, everything I tried on just made me look like I was the Good year Blimp! I finally settled for some light pieces from Family Dollar which actually turned out rather flattering and comfy and cheap. I don't know about anyone else but I love getting good items for cheap.

I'm waiting on that nesting phase to kick in. You know they say the closer you get to delivery the more you feel you need to prepare for baby, well I have so many things to do to prepare for baby and I just feel entirely too exhausted to get any of it done. I may start with a plan to put away his little clothes or wash some of the items given to us but by the time I get home from work and help the boys with homework, all I want to do is lay down for a "quick" nap. I mean is so bad, it's taken me about 4 weeks to finish this one post! That is really quite ridiculous isn't it?! 

Maybe when my nesting phase kicks in I'll finally use one of my Pinterest pins to set up my shoe collection. I mean it's the least I can do since I can't wear them right now, wouldn't you agree?

Hopefully I'll get back to you all in the next couple of weeks before baby boy presents himself to the world for another update. Don't hold me to it however it's very possible it may not happen, I'm just saying I have been such a slacker lately...

Until next time!
Crowns Galore 

Comments

  1. It's ok baby I'm here to help you slack all you like lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! lol you support me 100% whether it's being a slacker or a mover lol love you much babe

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lets talk about sex baby!

My Marriage Rant....