Confessions of a Super Mom

I have a confession to make as a mom....

I may have bitten off a little more than I can chew and digest, there is so much going on right now that if I did not have my planner to write everything down some things would not get done and there are still some things I forget to write down they literally disappears from my memory not to be remembered until it is way past when it was needed to be done. Like I seriously carry this planner around everywhere constantly writing things down and checking things off. My mind is so full I can't remember my school schedule from day to day or what classroom and building I need to be in for class lol. I haven't seen my laundry room floor in weeks and I'm quite sure I'm working on the backup 3-9 month onesies for JV since the others have been swallowed up by the laundry room abyss. WIth hubby's work schedule and my school schedule we each try to get in as much conversation with each other on the rides to and from his work that we are talking over top of each other because we are excited to have a little time to talk. At night we fall asleep on each other mid conversation and when one of us wakes to say, 'Are you listening?' we laugh because we both took a mid convo snooze.

Although all of this is going on I have been able to get dinner on the table at 6 pm every night and the boys in bed just about on time after an hour of back and forth with showers and teeth brushing and my Jones posse is doing very well rolling with the punches. I was starting to freak out over the stuff that wasn't getting done when I had to sit and open my eyes to things that are getting done and the fact that my family is very happy right now. And for as many lashes I want to give myself for being a bad mom I have twice as many to give myself for being mom enough for my Jones posse.

For the remainder of the week I challenge you to focus on the positive, acknowledge the negative but give more attention to what is going right in your life. We all could be doing a little better but thank goodness we are at least in the land of the living doing something! Let's not beat ourselves up over the shoulda, coulda, wouldas and lets celebrate the small wins because in case you didn't know it a WIN is a WIN!






Until Next Time!
Crowns Galore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets talk about sex baby!

My Marriage Rant....

My Sisterly Natural Hair Bond